8 Useful Finds Every Artist Should Know About
- Travel Soap Box -holders are great for storing buttons, pins, needles, all kinds of crafts
- Buckets– are a good choice to store paint brushes, pencils, markers, and other odds and ends!
- Mesh– bags for yarns, fabrics, aprons, smocks
- Plastic Containers– stores small paints, watercolors, paint brushes, and other easy to spill materials
- Shoe Organizer– great for storing an artist’s odd and ends and are very inexpensive
- Baby Wipes-save a few minutes in the day cleaning with wipes
- Index Card Case– perfect size for papers, cards, glue sticks, even needles, and screws…
- Mason Jars– multifunctional containers to place nearly anything
Welcome to my Blog,
I am interested in getting to know other artist. I really would like to unite with other artist with a common vision. Can you please drop me a few lines if you are interested ! I look forward to painting with you soon.